Logistic and Administrative Information for Participants Asian Law & Economics Association (AsLEA)
18th Annual Conference Octorber 21-22, 2022, Seoul, Korea
Welcome to Seoul! Set forth below is the practical information that you will need regarding the forthcoming conference.
1. Conference Venue
- The conference will be held at Seoul National University (SNU) School of Law (Building #15-1).
- For the general information on SNU Law School and directions to the conference venue, please refer to the following link: http://law.snu.ac.kr/page_en/location.php.
- On Octorber 21, registration will commence at 8:30 am, and we plan to start the conference at 9 am.
- For those of you who will need lodging during the conference period, we will make reservations for you at the SHILLA STAY SEOCHO.
Address: 427, Hyoryeong-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul Phone : +82-2-2219-9000
- Every morning during the conference, shuttle service will be provided between SHILLA STAY SEOCHO and the conference venue.
- You will be asked to pay your own room charges directly at the SHILLA STAY SEOCHO when you check (Standard – 165,000 won/day)
- Information on public transportation between the airport and the SHILLA STAY SEOCHO is provided below.
- During the conference, casual lunch will be provided at the conference site free of charge on both days.
- On Octorber 21, the conference dinner will be held for all participants at the Seoul National University (SNU) School of Law. This event is also free of charge. Precise location and time will be announced at the
- If you have dietary needs, please let us know using the attached
4. COVID-19 test and Quarantine
- Pre-entry COVID-19 test requirement was removed beginning September 3rd, 2022.
- However, non-Korean citizens entering South Korea from abroad will have to take a PCR test within a day after your arrival at Incheon International Airport, South Korea. You can take the PCR test at the COVID-19 test center of the airport.
- All overseas entrants are exempted from quarantine whether vaccinated or not, if you have a negative COVID-19 test when arriving in South Korea.
- Before entering Korea, registering Q-CODE is recommended as a support program designed to provide rapid quarantine services to those entering Korea. You can register arrival COVID-19 test result in Q-CODE (non-mandatory). You may visit the following website for the Q-CODE registration:
- Please be aware that this COVID-19-related policy is possibly subject to change. Thus, for your updated information, please refer to the notice that can be released by the official website of Korean embassy located in your country or region on a day very close to your departure date.
Welcome again, and please let us know if you have any questions. We are now preparing the conference schedule and will send it to you once a tentative schedule becomes ready. Thank you!!